Upload Documents:


Information / Items Required for Service

A valid Government photo ID:
  • State Issued Driver License,
  • State Issued Photo ID,
  • U. S. Passport

Property Owner must provide ownership of property:
  • Deed
  • Property Tax Notice / Card
  • Purchasing Property - Copy of the Contract/Sales Agreement or Mortgage / Loan Papers

  • Current valid official Rental / Lease Agreement filled out complete
  • Correct 911 Address on Agreement
  • Signed Agreement
  • No current valid official Rental / Lease Agreement, please download and have filled out complete, the "Rental/Lease Agreement" on WBUD's website. This form requires you to have the Landlord have it Notarized by a Public Notary. - Form can be downloaded at: http://www.wbud.org/forms/CRLAF_RLA_01012014.pdf

  • Bank Papers
  • Realtor agreement with owner to sale

Tap Fee, Service Charge, or any other Fees to have Service turned on

Paper Work
  • Bring the following, all that apply to you, if you have already downloaded and filled out:
  • Water Contract / Application's Packet,
  • Wastewater Contract / Application
  • Fire Line Contract / Application

All Contract / Applications are available at the utility office free of charge. If you plan on signing up for service, please arrive by 3:15 pm to make sure you have time to complete paper work before closing 4:00 pm.

The items listed above are not limited to and is not a complete list of items or might not be the correct terminology. If WBUD does not believe the documentation provided is accurate or false, WBUD may require more documentation before accepting information.

Any questions, call the office during regular business hours: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.